- Science between Europe and Asia120,99 €
- Imagining 'America' in late Nineteenth Century Spain58,99 €
- International Symposium on History of Machines and Mechanisms127,99 €
- A History of Prostate Cancer66,99 €
- The Machines of Leonardo Da Vinci and Franz Reuleaux64,99 €
- The Circulation of Penicillin in Spain66,99 €
- Movie Crazy35,99 €
- Verlag: Macmillan Education
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 978-1-137-33485-5
- 3rd ed. 2018
- Erscheinungstermin: 23. April 2018
- Abmessung: 236mm x 157mm x 27mm
- Gewicht: 664g
- ISBN-13: 9781137334855
- ISBN-10: 1137334851
- Artikelnr.: 48190256
1. Manufacturing America: 1607 to 1800.
2. Young America and Individual Opportunity: 1800 to the 1830s.
PART 2: Uniformity, Diversity, and Systematizing America.
3. American Nationalism: A People and Common Material Experience, Late 1830s to 1870s.
4. Communications and Power to Communicate.
5. Systematizing the Fabric of American Life: The 1870s to 1920s.
6. Systematizing Workers and the Workplace.
PART 3: From Industrial America to Post
7. Technology as a Social Solution: The 1920s to the 1950s.
8. Technology as a Social Solution: World War II and the Aftermath.
9. Expressing the Self: Individualism in an Era of Plenty, 1950 to 1960s.
10. Public and Private: Technology as a Social Question.
11. Public and Private: Technology and Individual Autonomy.
12. Technology and Globalization.