- Nelles Guide Reiseführer Brasilien (eBook, PDF)11,99 €
- DK Eyewitness Peru (eBook, PDF)7,99 €
- DK Eyewitness Chile and Easter Island (eBook, PDF)6,99 €
- Maria Graham's Journal of a Voyage to Brazil (eBook, PDF)10,95 €
- How to Become: A successfull english speaking tourist guide in the city of Santa Marta, Colombia. (eBook, PDF)16,99 €
- Impactos de la COVID-19 en el sistema internacional y en la integración regional (eBook, PDF)4,49 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
Whether you want to spot jaguars on the Paraguay river, tuck into regional dishes in São Paulo or party all day at Rio de Janeiro's Carnival your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Brazil has to offer.
Incredibly vast, Brazil is home to endless stretches of pristine white-sand beaches, sprawling cities famed for their infectious energy and lush rainforest teeming with more diverse wildlife than anywhere else on Earth.
Our recently updated guide brings Brazil to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the country's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
- our pick of Brazil's must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of Brazil, from the Amazon to Rio Grande Do Sul, Salvador to São Paulo State
Want the best of Rio de Janeiro in your pocket? Try out DK Eyewitness Top 10 Rio de Janeiro.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 384
- Erscheinungstermin: 2. April 2020
- ISBN-13: 9780241455067
- Artikelnr.: 58838548
"The best option Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." The Philadelphia Inquirer