- Finding Your Element12,99 €
- Our Iceberg Is Melting: Changing and Succeeding Under Any Conditions20,99 €
- Die Empty: Unleash Your Best Work Every Day22,99 €
- Getting Things Done When You Are Not in Charge19,99 €
- What the Most Successful People Do10,49 €
- Everything Is Figureoutable13,99 €
- Everything is Figureoutable16,99 €
In a world that thrives on competition and individual achievement, we are measuring and pursuing potential all wrong. By pursuing success in isolation - pushing others away as we push ourselves too hard - we are not just limiting our potential, we are becoming more stressed and disconnected than ever.
In his highly anticipated follow-up to The Happiness Advantage, Achor reveals a better approach. Drawing on his work in 50 countries, he shows that success and happiness are not competitive sports. Rather, they depend almost entirely on how well we connect with, relate to, and learn from each other.
Just as happiness is contagious, every dimension of human potential - performance, intelligence, creativity, leadership ability and health - is influenced by those around us. So when we help others become better, we reach new levels of potential, as well. Rather than fighting over scraps of the pie, we can expand the pie instead.
Small Potential is the limited success we can attain alone. BIG Potential is what we can achieve together. Here, Achor offers five strategies - the SEEDS of Big Potential--for lifting the ceiling on what we can achieve while returning happiness and meaning to our lives.
The dramatic shifts in how we approach work today demand an equally dramatic shift in our approach to success. Big Potential offers a new path to thriving in the modern world.
- Verlag: Currency / Penguin Random House
- Seitenzahl: 240
- Erscheinungstermin: 13. Februar 2018
- Abmessung: 233mm x 154mm x 22mm
- Gewicht: 327g
- ISBN-13: 9780525574408
- ISBN-10: 0525574409
- Artikelnr.: 49372868