- Interest Representation in the European Union78,99 €
- The Foreign Policy of the European Union33,99 €
- Britain and the European Union37,99 €
- Britain and the European Union104,99 €
- Environmental Policy and Politics in the European Union33,99 €
- The Political System of the European Union36,99 €
- Development Policy of the European Union35,99 €
What safeguards have been developed to prevent capture by special interests, and how effective are these?
How does the EU system of interest representation compare with those of other systems, and what are its unique features? The fully revised fourth edition of this highly-acclaimed book provides an authoritative and comprehensive assessment of the role of organized interests in the EU. Showing that interest representation is a key aspect of the European project, it examines the significance of interests for everyday policy-making, for European integration, and for the democratic legitimacy of the EU. Accessibly written and thoroughly updated, the new edition contains additional material on the regulation of lobbying and the European Transparency Register.
- The European Union Series
- Verlag: Macmillan Education / Macmillan Education UK / Palgrave / Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 978-1-137-49131-2
- 4. Aufl.
- Seitenzahl: 284
- Erscheinungstermin: 21. Juni 2017
- Abmessung: 210mm x 148mm x 15mm
- Gewicht: 374g
- ISBN-13: 9781137491312
- ISBN-10: 1137491310
- Artikelnr.: 47617162
2. EU Decision
Making and Channels of Influence.
3.The Regulation of Lobbying and the European Transparency Register.
4. Business Interests and the Professions.
5. Labour Interests.
6. Citizen Interests.
7. Territorial Interests.
8. Organized Civil Society and European Integration.