- The Old King in his Exile (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- The Latino Psychiatric Patient (eBook, ePUB)46,95 €
- The Cruelest Miles: The Heroic Story of Dogs and Men in a Race Against an Epidemic (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Early (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Meniere Man And The Astronaut (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Women's Voices in Psychiatry (eBook, ePUB)31,95 €
- Infertility Can SUCK LESS!: How to Take Control & Ownership of Your Infertility Struggles (eBook, ePUB)7,49 €
Ten years into her work, Linda got sick; she left her job and, weeks later, she sat in one of those hallway chairs, waiting for her appointment with Dr. Cusimano. In the blink of an eye, she was a neurosurgery patient and he was her surgeon.
Linda and Michael wrote In Two Voices together: it is the intimate account of Linda's surgery with Michael as her surgeon. The story builds a piece at a time as Linda and Michael tell each other their experience and then respond to one another's writing. As the relationship shifts from one of patient and surgeon to one of Linda and Michael as colleagues and friends, they encounter surprises as their trust and mutual understanding develop. Here is an unprecedented view into the experiences of illness, care, and compassion, an intimate picture of the experiences, challenges, skills, and commitment of a surgeon. The worlds of both surgeon and patient are framed by a most critical and delicate surgical procedure.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, D, I, L, NL ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Acorn Press
- Erscheinungstermin: 21. Mai 2019
- ISBN-13: 9781988286754
- Artikelnr.: 56931876