- Mergers and Acquisitions Basics: Negotiation and Deal Structuring46,99 €
- Qfinance: The Ultimate Resource163,99 €
- Deals from Hell: M&A Lessons That Rise Above the Ashes35,99 €
- Material Adverse Change: Lessons from Failed M&as62,99 €
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Restructurings89,99 €
- Mergers & Acquisitions79,95 €
- Cyber Security in Mergers & Acquisitions68,99 €
Smart Things to Know About Mergers and Acquisitions is a concise, step by step account of how to conduct all the most important phases of M&A: including the strategic analysis, search process, deal-making, due diligence, integration and post-acquisition review. Illustrated with many checklists, practical pointers and real acquisition case mterial, Tony Grundy shows you all the Smart Things to Know About Mergers and Acquisitions.