- Finding the Sticking Point (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Truth About Getting Your Point Across, The (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Stoicism for Entrepreneurs: How to Model Todays Best Entrepreneurs by Using the Ancient Stoic Self Disciplined Mindset (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- How to Ask the Smart Questions for Winning the Games of Career and Life (Career Savvy People Skills, #1) (eBook, ePUB)6,49 €
- On Getting to the Point (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- The Black Book of Speaking Fluent English: The Quickest Way to Improve Your Spoken English (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
Every time you communicate, you're trying to do something, change something, or move someone to action. You're trying to make a point. But the only way to make a point is to have a point. And the surprising truth is, very few communicators know their points or even understand what a point is, rendering them pointless.
Communications expert Joel Schwartzberg says a point is not just a topic, an idea, or a theme. A real point is a proposition of value. It's a contention you can propose, argue, illustrate, and prove. In this concise and practical book, you'll learn to identify your point, strengthen it, stick to it, and sell it. Whether you want to improve your impact in speeches, staff meetings, pitches, emails, PowerPoint presentations, or any other communication setting, Schwartzberg's novel approach teaches you how to go from simply sharing a thought to making a difference. Which would you rather do?
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Berrett-Koehler Publishers
- Seitenzahl: 128
- Erscheinungstermin: 16.10.2017
- ISBN-13: 9781523094134
- Artikelnr.: 52466305