- Why Social Media is Ruining Your Life (eBook, ePUB)5,49 €
- Ten Arguments For Deleting Your Social Media Accounts Right Now (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Ten Arguments for Deleting Your Social Media Accounts Right Now (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Total berechenbar? (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- To Save Everything, Click Here (eBook, ePUB)9,99 €
- Digital Etiquette (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- Chatbots (eBook, ePUB)29,99 €
'This book is a call to arms from the eye of the storm'
- Emma Gannon, author of The Multi Hyphen Method
Do you ever obsess about your body? Do you lie awake at night, fretting about the state of your career? Does everyone else's life seem better than yours? Does it feel as if you'll never be good enough?
Get a first glimpse of Why Social Media is Ruining Your Life with this exclusive free sampler, and learn how to tackle head on the pressure cooker of comparison and unreachable levels of perfection that social media has created in our modern world.
In this book, Katherine Ormerod meets the experts involved in curating, building and combating the most addictive digital force humankind has ever created. From global influencers - who collectively have over 10 million followers - to clinical psychologists, plastic surgeons and professors, Katherine uncovers how our relationship with social media has rewired our behavioural patterns, destroyed our confidence and shattered our attention spans.
Why Social Media is Ruining Your Life is a call to arms that will provide you with the knowledge, tactics and weaponry you need to find a more healthy way to consume social media and reclaim your happiness.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Octopus
- Seitenzahl: 20
- Erscheinungstermin: 10.09.2018
- ISBN-13: 9781788401401
- Artikelnr.: 53867999