- The Cosmic Mystery Tour (eBook, PDF)11,95 €
- On the Future (eBook, PDF)11,95 €
- Universum für alle (eBook, PDF)19,99 €
- Statistical Methods for Astronomical Data Analysis (eBook, PDF)68,95 €
- The Accidental Universe (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Return of Vaman - A Scientific Novel (eBook, PDF)16,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
Welcome to the Universe is a personal guided tour of the cosmos by three of today's leading astrophysicists. Inspired by the enormously popular introductory astronomy course that Neil deGrasse Tyson, Michael A. Strauss, and J. Richard Gott taught together at Princeton, this book covers it all-from planets, stars, and galaxies to black holes, wormholes, and time travel.
Describing the latest discoveries in astrophysics, the informative and entertaining narrative propels you from our home solar system to the outermost frontiers of space. How do stars live and die? Why did Pluto lose its planetary status? What are the prospects of intelligent life elsewhere in the universe? How did the universe begin? Why is it expanding and why is its expansion accelerating? Is our universe alone or part of an infinite multiverse? Answering these and many other questions, the authors open your eyes to the wonders of the cosmos, sharing their knowledge of how the universe works.
Breathtaking in scope and stunningly illustrated throughout, Welcome to the Universe is for those who hunger for insights into our evolving universe that only world-class astrophysicists can provide.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Princeton University Press
- Seitenzahl: 480
- Erscheinungstermin: 12.09.2016
- ISBN-13: 9781400883226
- Artikelnr.: 56516267