- Die Rolle der externen Akteure im Konflikt um Nagornij-Karabach14,99 €
- Modern Turkey and the Armenian Genocide105,99 €
- Armenien49,00 €
- Conflict Resolution Beyond the International Relations Paradigm34,90 €
- Die Konflikte in der zentralen Kaukasusregion13,99 €
- EU's Policy of Democracy Promotion69,00 €
- Politik und Gesellschaft im Kaukasus44,99 €
The book offers detailed descriptions of the following organisations: DRO, Hunchak, Javakhk, Justice Commandos of the Armenian Genocide, New Armenian Resistance, The All-Georgia National Party Virk, The Armenian National Committee of America, The Armenian Popular Movement, The Armenian Revolutionary Army, The Armenian Revolutionary Federation Dashnaktsutiun, The Armenian Secret Army for the Liberation of Armenia (ASALA), The Nagorno-Karabakh Defense Army, The National United Party of Armenia, The Yerkrapah Volunteer Union. It also includes a chonology of the the Gravest Crimes of Transnational Armenian Terrorism from 1896 until today.
It is intended for professional historians, lawyers, secret service employees, law enforcers, judicial officers, social experts, civil servants, post-graduate students and students of higher educational institutions majoring in humanitarian studies and the law, students of special higher military learning establishments and departmental higher educational institutions engaged in training specialists in law-enforcement activity, as well as for laymen interested in the history of the intelligence services of different countries of the world and their efforts to combat international terrorism and nationalist extremism.
- Verlag: Köster, Berlin
- Seitenzahl: 332
- Abmessung: 240mm x 170mm x 20mm
- Gewicht: 632g
- ISBN-13: 9783895749155
- ISBN-10: 389574915X
- Artikelnr.: 44856291