Imagine taking a C++-based program you've been using for a decade and giving it a snazzy new interface using Windows Presentation Foundation. How about making your old business applications talk to your new ones using Windows Communication Foundation. C++/CLI makes this--and more--possible. C++/CLI in Action shows you how to bridge the gap between your existing C++ code and the .NET platform. C++/CLI in Action will help you if:
- You're hesitant to migrate to .NET because it means rewriting code in C# or VB.
- You have significant C++ expertise that you want to leverage in the .NET.
- You only need to use pieces of the .NET framework, such as Windows Forms or web services.
There's no fluff here. Designed for readers who already know C++, this book starts by teaching the unique aspects of the C++/CLI language. After a quick tour through the basics, readers work through examples of integrating standard C++ into the .NET-based applications and building programs that mix C++ and .NET code for maximum performance and efficiency.
- Verlag: Manning
- Seitenzahl: 416
- Erscheinungstermin: April 2007
- Abmessung: 234mm x 187mm x 21mm
- Gewicht: 698g
- ISBN-13: 9781932394818
- ISBN-10: 1932394818
- Artikelnr.: 20926331