- Practical Augmented Reality (eBook, PDF)25,95 €
- Augmented Reality (eBook, PDF)19,95 €
- Advanced Game Design (eBook, PDF)25,95 €
- Augmented Reality (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
- Das große Roblox-Buch - ein inoffizieller Guide (eBook, PDF)15,99 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- Unreal Engine 4 for Design Visualization (eBook, PDF)21,95 €
"With his YouTube channel, Mitch's VR Lab, Mitch has helped thousands of people understand the foundations of locomotion and interaction mechanics with clear and concise UE4 videos. I'm thrilled that he has taken the time to bring all his knowledge and experience in working with Unreal Engine and Virtual Reality to the Unreal® Engine VR Cookbook…. Mitch is uniquely qualified to share this book with the world."
-Luis Cataldi, Unreal Engine Education, Epic Games, Inc.
For game developers and visualization specialists, VR is the next amazing frontier to conquer-and Unreal Engine 4 is the ideal platform to conquer it with. Unreal ® Engine VR Cookbook is your complete, authoritative guide to building stunning experiences on any Unreal Engine 4-compatible VR hardware.
Renowned VR developer and instructor Mitch McCaffrey brings together best practices, common interaction paradigms, specific guidance on implementing these paradigms in Unreal Engine, and practical guidance on choosing the right approaches for your project. McCaffrey's tested "recipes" contain step-by-step instructions, while empowering you with concise explanations of the underlying theory and math.
Whether you're creating first-person shooters or relaxation simulators, the techniques McCaffrey explains help you get immediate results, as you gain "big picture" knowledge and master nuances that will help you succeed with any genre or project.
- Understand basic VR concepts and terminology
- Implement VR logic with Blueprint visual scripting
- Create basic VR projects with Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Gear VR, Google VR, PSVR, and other environments
- Recognize and manage differences between seated and standing VR experiences
- Set up trace interactions and teleportation
- Work with UMG and 2D UIs
- Implement character inverse kinematics (IK) for head and hands
- Define effective motion controller interaction
- Help users avoid motion sickness
- Optimize VR applications
- Explore the VR editor, community resources, and more
If you're ready to master VR on Unreal Engine 4, this is the practical resource you've been searching for!
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Pearson ITP
- Seitenzahl: 288
- Erscheinungstermin: 09.02.2017
- ISBN-13: 9780134649221
- Artikelnr.: 47855124