- Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality: Applications of Virtual and Augmented Reality (eBook, PDF)67,95 €
- Virtual Reality (eBook, PDF)97,95 €
- Virtual and Mixed Reality - Systems and Applications (eBook, PDF)65,95 €
- Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality: Designing and Developing Augmented and Virtual Environments (eBook, PDF)51,95 €
- Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality: Designing and Developing Augmented and Virtual Environments (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- Advances in Artificial Reality and Tele-Existence (eBook, PDF)121,95 €
- Virtual Storytelling. Using Virtual Reality Technologies for Storytelling (eBook, PDF)52,95 €
This book is organized so that it follows a spiral development process for each stage, describing the problem and possible solutions for each stage. Much more hands-on than other introductory books, concrete examples and practical solutions to the technical challenges in building a VR system are provided.
Part 1 covers the very basics in building a VR system and explains various technical issues in object modeling and scene organization. Part 2 deals with 3D multimodal interaction, designing for usable and natural interaction and creating realistic object simulation. Primarily written for first level graduates, advanced undergraduates and IT professionals will also find this a valuable guide.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 233
- Erscheinungstermin: 4. Januar 2007
- ISBN-13: 9781846282300
- Artikelnr.: 44128015
Introduction: Virtual Reality in a Nutshell. Requirements Engineering and Storyboarding. Object and Scene Modeling. Putting it all together. Performance Estimation and System Tuning.- Section 2: Making of the Virtual Reality. Output Display. Sensors and Input Processing. 3D Multimodal Interaction Design. Simulation I: Collision Detection. Simulation II: Physics-based Motion and Collision Response. Virtual Characters.- Epilogue.