- The Bridgerton Collection: Books 1 - 428,99 €
- Der Duke und ich / Bridgerton Bd.110,00 €
- Wie verführt man einen Lord? / Bridgerton Bd.310,00 €
- Bridgerton: The Duke and I. Netflix Tie-In8,99 €
- Hochzeitsglocken für Lady Lucy / Bridgerton Bd.810,00 €
- Wie bezaubert man einen Viscount? / Bridgerton Bd.210,00 €
- Ein hinreißend verruchter Gentleman / Bridgerton Bd.610,00 €
In her inimitable style-full of wit, wisdom, drama, gossip, and romance-Julia Quinn introduces the four eldest of the eight Bridgerton siblings as they maneuver through the scrutiny of London's high society and secure matches worthy of their station-and their hearts. Adored by millions of fans worldwide, these timeless stories will transport you to a world of propriety, elegance, passion, and mischief, where the charisma of one family captures the attention of the entire ton.
In these four books, peppered with brilliant commentary from the keen-eyed and irrepressible gossip columnist Lady Whistledown, you will meet: Daphne Bridgerton, the eldest daughter and a diamond of the first water, in The Duke and I; Anthony Bridgerton, the eldest son and elusive bachelor, in The Viscount Who Loved Me; Benedict Bridgerton, the handsome and romantic second son, in An Offer from a Gentleman; and Colin Bridgerton, the impeccably charming but secretive third son, in Romancing Mister Bridgerton.
"Quinn is . . . a romance master. [She] has created a family so likable and attractive, a community so vibrant and engaging, that we want to crawl into the pages and know them." - NPR Books
"Julia Quinn is truly our contemporary Jane Austen." - Jill Barnett
"Quinn is a consummate storyteller. Her prose is spry and assured, and she excels at creating indelible characters." - Publishers Weekly (starred review)
"Simply delightful, filled with charm, humor, and wit." - Kirkus Reviews