- The Passion of Infinity105,99 €
- Journale AA · BB · CC · DD169,95 €
- Vielstimmige Rede vom Unsagbaren149,95 €
- Kierkegaards "Furcht und Zittern" als Bild seines ethischen Erkenntnisbegriffs129,95 €
- Ethische Selbstverständigung179,95 €
- Sich verzehrender Skeptizismus139,95 €
- Autorschaft als Kondeszendenz149,95 €
Since the Kierkegaard Studies Monograph Series (KSMS) was first published in 1997, it has served as the authoritative book series in the field. Starting from 2011 the Kierkegaard Studies Monograph Series will intensify the peer-review process with a new editorial and advisory board. KSMS is published on behalf of the Søren Kierkegaard Research Centre at the University of Copenhagen.
KSMS publishes outstanding monographs in all fields of Kierkegaard research. This includes Ph.D. dissertations, Habilitation theses, conference proceedings and single author works by senior scholars. The goal of KSMS is to advance Kierkegaard studies by encouraging top-level scholarship in the field. The editorial and advisory boards are deeply committed to creating a genuinely international forum for publication which integrates the many different traditions of Kierkegaard studies and brings them into a constructive and fruitful dialogue. To this end the series publishes monographs in English and German.
Potential authors should consult the Submission guidelines.
All submissions will be blindly refereed by established scholars in the field. Only high-quality manuscripts will be accepted for publication. Potential authors should be prepared to make changes to their texts based on the comments received by the referees.
- Kierkegaard Studies. Monograph Series 15
- Verlag: De Gruyter
- Seitenzahl: 300
- Erscheinungstermin: 17. Januar 2007
- Abmessung: 236mm x 160mm x 21mm
- Gewicht: 560g
- ISBN-13: 9783110193022
- ISBN-10: 3110193027
- Artikelnr.: 22534887