- How to Lead in a World of Distraction (eBook, ePUB)11,99
- Ever Present Communicator (eBook, ePUB)5,99
- The Shack Revisited (eBook, ePUB)3,99
- Elders Lead a Healthy Family (eBook, ePUB)10,95
- The Most Loving Place in Town (eBook, ePUB)8,99
- The Four Dimensions of Extraordinary Leadership (eBook, ePUB)10,99
- Am I Enough? (eBook, ePUB)8,99
Effective leadership-whether on the job, in the community, at church or in the home-starts on the inside. Before you can hope to lead anyone else, you have to know who you are. Every leader must answer two critical questions:
- Whose are you going to be?
- Who are you going to be?
One deals with your relationship to Christ. The other with your life purpose.
In this newly revised classic, renowned leadership expert Ken Blanchard along guides readers through the process of discovering how to lead like Jesus. It really could be described as the process of aligning two internal domains-the heart and the head; and two external domains-the hands and the habits. These four dimensions of leadership form the outline for this very practical and transformational book. With simple yet profound principles from the life of Jesus, and dozens of stories and leadership examples from his own life, Ken Blanchard will once again show us the way effective leaders lead.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, P, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Thomas Nelson
- Seitenzahl: 272
- Erscheinungstermin: 19.04.2016
- ISBN-13: 9780718084974
- Artikelnr.: 44504079