- Raised Bed Gardening a Pratical Guide to Building and Sustaining a Thriving Organic Vegetable Garden in an Urban Contest (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- Hydroponics Greenhouse: The Complete DIY Beginner's Guide to Learn How to Build Easy Systems for Growing Vegetables, Fruits and Herbs all Year Round (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- Raised Bed Gardening: The Beginners Guide to Building a Succesful Edible Garden (Fruits, Vegetable, Herbs etc.) Utilizing a Small Space in Your Backyard (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Raised Bed Gardening For Beginners: How to Build and Grow Vegetables in Your Own Raised Bed Garden (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- Raised Bed Gardening: A Beginner's Guide to Building and Sustaining Your Own Raised Bed Garden in Less Space (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- How to Build a Raised Garden Bed (eBook, ePUB)2,49 €
- Survival 101 Raised Bed Gardening and Food Storage: The Complete Survival Guide To Growing Your Own Food, Food Storage And Food Preservation in 2020 (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
Would you like to have a beautiful garden with herbs, vegetables, and fruits of your choice to curate it as you wish but have limited space, or face poor soil quality?
Are you a hobbyist and want to have a garden that you can grow anywhere with minimal effort to stay busy as you reap an organic harvest?
Do you want to get a complete guide using which you can understand the ins and outs of raised bed gardening and grow the produce you always wanted?
If so, keep reading.
This book presents a complete knowhow on raised bed gardens and why they are ideal, and better than comparable systems for certain situations, if you love gardening.
There are people who love gardening whether it is to beautify their surroundings or to grow their favorite herbs, fruits or vegetables. However, sometimes they cannot. The most common reason is the lack of soil quality that hinders their passion. The others being their desire to grow organic produce and shortage of space. This book is unique and timely in the sense that it is written to go in-depth into the topic and guide the readers in a simple step-by-step way on how to fully implement raised bed gardening to accomplish the above outcomes.
So, if you want to explore your love for small-scale gardening and have a lifelong hobby growing premium quality organic produce, this is the only book you'll ever need!
With this amazing book, you'll learn:
- What is raised bed gardening, in what circumstances it is preferred, what are its benefits compared to other gardening systems
- Why is raised bed gardening a better choice, what do you need to develop your own raised bed garden, what the simple steps you need to take to build one
- How to optimize your raised bed garden to ensure that your produce is high quality, what are the specific considerations for growing herbs, vegetables and fruit
- How to prepare your raised bed garden to produce specific crops, and to deliver maximum yield and produce premium quality
- And much more!
Raised bed gardening is sure to bring you joy, and a sense of ownership and accomplishment. Now you can pursue gardening even if you face limitations with soil quality, not having enough space around. You can also grow 100% organic produce. With this book, you can learn quickly and have your raised bed garden up in no time. It will also guide you step-by-step so you can avoid costly mistakes and save money to have an enriching experience.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Oliver Beans
- Erscheinungstermin: 20. Januar 2021
- ISBN-13: 9781393358213
- Artikelnr.: 60965004