- Mastering the Process (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- Thinking Like Your Editor: How to Write Great Serious Nonfiction and Get It Published (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- Write Great Dialogue (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
- The Writer's Practice (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- The Way of the Writer (eBook, ePUB)10,62 €
- Excellent Editing: The Writing Process (Red Sneaker Writers Books, #7) (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
As the author of twenty-four novels, Elizabeth George is one of the most successful - and prolific - novelists today. In Mastering the Process, George offers a master class in the art and science of crafting a novel, sharing her wealth of experience with would-be novelists, and with crime fiction fans. Using her actual work to illustrate the various steps of novel writing that she explores in this book, she illustrates her points about plotting, characterisation and technique with great clarity and generosity.
Drawing from her personal photos, early notes, character analyses, and rough drafts for every stage of her novel Careless in Red, George offers us an intimate look at the procedures she follows, from researching location to imagining plot to creating characters to the actual writing and revision processes themselves. At the same time, she gives invaluable advice for writers about what has worked for her - and what hasn't. Mastering the Process provides writers with practical, prescriptive, and achievable tools for creating a novel, editing a novel, and problem solving when in the midst of a novel, from a master storyteller at the top of her game.
Elizabeth George has taught creative writing both nationally and internationally for over thirty years and is the author of Write Away, described as 'one novelist's approach to fiction and the writing life'.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Hodder & Stoughton
- Seitenzahl: 336
- Erscheinungstermin: 23. April 2020
- ISBN-13: 9781529390841
- Artikelnr.: 59190352