- Neurosurgery Oral Board Review43,99 €
- Comprehensive Neurosurgery Board Review102,99 €
- Pediatric Epilepsy Surgery188,99 €
- Handbook of Pediatric Neurosurgery72,99 €
- Decisions, Uncertainty, and the Brain34,99 €
- Classic Papers in Geriatric Medicine with Current Commentaries242,99 €
- Handbook of Neurocritical Care103,99 €
Now in an updated ninth edition, Handbook of Neurosurgery by Mark Greenberg is synonymous with the most classic neurosurgical handbook published to-date. It has enjoyed legendary status as the go-to manual for legions of neurosurgeons for more than a quarter century. The comprehensive and conveniently compact book brings together a wide range of clinical practice guidelines from disparate sources into an amazing one-stop resource.
Renowned for its depth and breadth, the updated text with nearly 1,800 pages encompasses the entire spectrum of neurosurgery including anatomy, physiology, differential diagnosis, and current principles of nonsurgical and surgical management. The text covers a huge scope of inherited, developmental, and acquired neurological disorders impacting pediatric to geriatric patients. The easy-to-navigate print and electronic formats provide an intuitive foundation for studying the field of neurosurgery.
- Boxed summaries, key concepts, tables, practice guidelines, signs/symptoms, and "booking the case" highlight and clarify salient points
- Thousands of well-organized cross references, index entries, and literature citations provide additional study sources
- Significant revisions to the tumor section reflect a wealth of up-to-date information including treatments, guidelines, sources, and more
- The addition of new figures enhances understanding of diseases
As with prior editions, this must-have daily reference book does a magnificent job making essential neurosurgical information, current trends, breakthrough research, and reviews readily accessible to all neurosurgeons and allied health practitioners.
This book includes complimentary access to a digital copy on https://medone.thieme.com.