- You Get So Alone at Times (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
- The Pleasures of the Damned (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
- The Last Night of the Earth Poems (eBook, ePUB)9,99 €
- The Continual Condition (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- The Days Run Away Like Wild Horses (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
- sifting through the madness for the word, the line, the way (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
It means I made it”
-"The Creation Coffin”
The People Look like Flowers at Last is the last of five collections of never-before published poetry from the late great Dirty Old Man, Charles Bukowski.
In it, he speaks on topics ranging from horse racing to military elephants, lost love to the fear of death. He writes extensively about writing, and about talking to people about writers such as Camus, Hemingway, and Stein. He writes about war and fatherhood and cats and women.
Free from the pressure to present a consistent persona, these poems present less of an aggressively disruptive character, and more a world-weary and empathetic person.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: HarperCollins e-books
- Seitenzahl: 320
- Erscheinungstermin: 13. Oktober 2009
- ISBN-13: 9780061749247
- Artikelnr.: 37997520