- Smart Plant Factory (eBook, PDF)120,95 €
- Horticulture: Plants for People and Places, Volume 1 (eBook, PDF)104,95 €
- Agricultural Proteomics Volume 1 (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- Horticulture: Plants for People and Places, Volume 2 (eBook, PDF)104,95 €
- Maize: Nutrition Dynamics and Novel Uses (eBook, PDF)112,95 €
- Sampling Procedures to Detect Mycotoxins in Agricultural Commodities (eBook, PDF)104,95 €
- Methodologies and Results in Grapevine Research (eBook, PDF)144,95 €
LED lighting for urban agriculture in the forthcoming decades will not be just an advanced form of current urban agriculture. It will be largely based on two fields: One is a new paradigm and rapidly advancing concepts, global technologies for LEDs, information and communication technology, renewable energy, and related expertise and their methodologies; the other is basic science and technology that should not change for the next several decades. Consideration should be given now to future urban agriculture based on those two fields.
The tremendous potentials of LED lighting for urban agriculture are stimulating many people in various fields including researchers, businesspeople, policy makers, educators, students, community developers, architects, designers, and entrepreneurs. Readers of this book will understand the principle, concept, design, operation, social roles, pros and cons, costs and benefits of LED lighting for urban agriculture, and its possibilities and challenges for solving local as well as global agricultural, environmental, and social issues.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 454
- Erscheinungstermin: 8. November 2016
- ISBN-13: 9789811018480
- Artikelnr.: 53148371