- Raising Vegan Kids: Lessons for Littles in Plant-Based Eating and Compassionate Living19,99 €
- Vegan Kids: Tasty, Healthy Meat-Free Meals: 100 Recipes Everyone Will Love22,99 €
- Deceptively Delicious: Simple Secrets to Get Your Kids Eating Good Food21,99 €
- Thug Kitchen 101: Fast as F*ck16,99 €
- Vegan Cakes and Other Bakes11,99 €
- The Plant-Based Family Cookbook: 60 Easy & Nutritious Vegan Meals Kids Will Love!20,99 €
- The Resilience Recipe: A Parent's Guide to Raising Fearless Kids in the Age of Anxiety18,99 €
-James Cromwell, actor and activist
"This book addresses nearly every freaky food incident, potentially traumatizing comment, and angst-provoking possibility that could arise in raising vegan kids. Its insights guide parents in the challenging job of nurturing the moral leaders of the next generation, who for now just need to be kids."
-Victoria Moran, author, Main Street Vegan, director, Main Street Vegan Academy
"The challenge of raising plant-based adults in a society asking 'where do you get your protein' is compounded in the raising of plant-based children. The Smart Parent's Guide to Raising Vegan Kids is rich in experience and tips to navigate the waters of parties, schools, holidays, and other potential potholes. I am adding this book to my patient library to help smooth out a bold and healthy family decision."
-Joel Kahn, MD, FACC, author of The Plant-Based Solution
"If you are a vegan parent, then you will love this book! It educates, empowers, and amuses you with funny stories and wise advice. Grab a cup of vegan hot chocolate, sit back, get comfy, and lose yourself in this fun and clever volume."
-Sherry F. Colb, author, Mind If I Order the Cheeseburger
"I highly recommend this book to parents (or those who plan to be parents) at any stage in their plant-based journey. Whether you've raised vegan children since conception or are trying to transition your ten-year-old, there is something in this book for you."
-Raise Vegan Magazine
"Come for advice on where to take your kids instead of SeaWorld and how to select the plant-based milk that's right for them. Stay for the wisecracks!"
-Michael Dorf, Cornell law professor, vegan author, and father of two vegan teenagers