- Die Genussformel24,00 €
- Feed Your Love: 122 Recipes from Around the World to Spice Up Your Love Life19,99 €
- The New Camp Cookbook: The Ultimate Guide for Gourmet Outdoor Cooking with Cast Iron Skillets over Campfires with Family and Friends30,99 €
- Are We Having Any Fun Yet?: The Cooking & Partying Handbook30,99 €
- À table8,90 €
- Dinner at the Long Table: [A Cookbook]41,99 €
- The Newlywed Cookbook, 1: Favorite Recipes for Cooking Together36,99 €
It's time to spice up your home cooking!
Taking the periodic table of spices as a starting point, this adventurous recipe book explores the science behind the art of making incredible spice blends to help you release the flavour in your dishes. Discover a spice book like no other from TV personality, food scientist and bestselling author, Dr Stuart Farrimond.
Sure to get your taste-buds tingling, you can explore:
- An explanation of what spices are and how they're produced
- Which countries favour which spices and a bit of the history behind it
- Dozens of spice blends you can make and what you can use it for
- 52 exciting recipes from around the world which showcase each spice blend
- A reference guide to look up each spice to understand how to use it
- Colour-coded charts to help you learn the chemical compound that make up the flavours
- Instructions on how to design your own spice blends with photographic references without.
If you've ever wondered why some spices taste stronger than others or how to make your own personal garam masala, The Science of Spice has all the answers! Discover how to use spices for cooking to become more creative in the kitchen, and explore the multiple ways that spices can endlessly heighten your eating experience.
Great cooking goes beyond following a recipe - it's knowing how to use the right combination of spices and herbs to get the greatest possible flavour from your dishes. From learning how the flavour compounds within spices work together to exploring the world's top spices, this is the perfect cookbook for curious cooks and adventurous foodies. Whether you're a fan of spice seeking to experiment with new flavour combinations, or simply a beginner-level home-cook looking to advance your knowledge on all things spice-related, this is a must-have volume also doubling up as a great coffee table book for the whole family to love.
At DK, we believe in the power of discovery.
So why stop there? This series from DK is designed to help you perfect your cooking with practical instruction - and the science behind it. There are more cookbooks to discover from The Science of... series giving you the essentials to cook up a storm! Find the answers to your everyday cooking questions and get more out of your recipes with The Science of Cooking, paired together they make the ideal cookery gifts for your food-loving friends too!