- Low Carb schnell & easy15,99 €
- The Fakeaway Manual: Creating Your Favourite Take-Away Dishes at Home32,99 €
- Secrets of Slow Cooking: Creating Extraordinary Food with Your Slow Cooker23,99 €
- Cocolat: Extraordinary Chocolate Desserts32,99 €
- Cooking with Beer: Add Flavor and Fun to Your Food with Everyone's Favorite Beverage13,99 €
- The New Classics19,33 €
- Whole Grains for a New Generation: Light Dishes, Hearty Meals, Sweet Treats, and Sundry Snacks for the Everyday Cook28,99 €
With a perfectly stocked kitchen shelf, you just need to pick up two ingredients from the store and you can make a delicious meal.
The Kitchen Shelf is packed with recipes and information on how to have a perfectly stocked "kitchen shelf" so when you head home after a long day, all you need to do is pick up a couple of ingredients and you can be sure you have everything required to make a delicious meal. It is an excellent way to build up your repertoire in the kitchen and pick up on the bargains of the day in the shop or market.
There are 30 shelf essentials of which there are 10 "key" essentials: A can of chickpeas, a bag of rice, a can of tomatoes, a bag of flour, a jar of peanut butter, a box of eggs, a bag of pasta, a can of coconut milk, a bar of chocolate, and a bottle of milk.
With handy tips and simple techniques, the home cook will feel confident to swap ingredients and create new dishes to share with friends. Ultimately, it is a staple book for the kitchen: reliable recipes, no-fuss shopping and fantastic photographs of the finished dishes.