- American Cheese: An Indulgent Odyssey Through the Artisan Cheese World12,99 €
- Warum man in Italien Creme frittiert17,90 €
- The Flavor of Wood: In Search of the Wild Taste of Trees from Smoke and SAP to Root and Bark11,99 €
- Recettes créoles de Da ti Clé10,49 €
- A Taste Of Italy14,99 €
- From Asia with Love30,00 €
- Taste18,99 €
innovatively designed hotels with a special focus on food.
This influential reference work-revered by architects, designers, restaurateurs, hoteliers and creatives around the world-contains exquisite images from leading photographers and expert commentary from the world's greatest food writers and culinary innovators. Their stories take the reader beyond the dish, the kitchen and the dining room to explore the holistic connectivity between food and locality; its provenance and production; the people, landscape and architecture. From regional terroir, through the kitchen, to the community, the stories gathered from the experts that created them detail their methods of production; work practices; and visionary hospitality. It poses questions such as, how can we travel more responsibly? How can hotels reduce their impact on the environment? How can travelers give back more than they take? Journeying from the ancient island of Crete; through traditions in Swiss and Japanese mountains; to cutting-edge culinary practices in the Caribbean-every hotel featured in this annual compendium is uniquely exquisite.