- The Plantpower Way: Whole Food Plant-Based Recipes and Guidance for the Whole Family25,99 €
- Raw Food/Real World: 100 Recipes to Get the Glow41,99 €
- Deliciously Ella The Plant-Based Cookbook22,85 €
- At Home in the Whole Food Kitchen: Celebrating the Art of Eating Well38,99 €
- Skinny Bitch: Ultimate Everyday Cookbook: Crazy Delicious Recipes That Are Good to the Earth and Great for Your Bod38,99 €
- A Beautiful Mess Weekday Weekend: How to Live a Healthy Veggie Life . . . and Still Eat Treats (Vegetarian Cookbook, Ketogenic Cookbook, Healthy Livin28,99 €
- Clean Enough: Get Back to Basics and Leave Room for Dessert28,99 €
Raw [adj]. 1. clean 2. pure 3. uncontrived 4. free 5. safe 6.uncontaminated
Raw [adj]. 1. uncooked. 2. in the natural state; not processed or manufactured
Cook [v]. 1. to prepare food. 2. Brit. Colloq. to tamper with; falsify.3. slang to ruin What is Raw?
Raw is the first major guide to preparing gourmet raw cuisine, an introduction to the finest dining this planet has to offer, with unique dishes made entirely from vegetarian and living foods.
Raw offers ultimate pure flavor, thousands of textures, and beautiful effects on body, mind, soul and the environment! This isn't 100 variations of salad, but an ultra-gourmet cuisine, which fuses ancient culinary techniques with a modern and practical lifestyle. From sun-baked pizzas, satisfying sandwiches, vegan sushi, the best burritos and sprouted-rice dishes, to sangria and shakes, cookies, pudding, and pies.
You're about to acquaint yourself with the vibrant flavors and miraculous nutrition of plant life in a way you never have before.