- The Graveyard Book - Children's Edition (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- The Graveyard Book (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- The Graveyard Book (eBook, PDF)5,99 €
- Little House in the Big Woods (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- Little House on the Prairie (eBook, ePUB)5,09 €
- The First Four Years (eBook, ePUB)5,09 €
- Little Town on the Prairie (eBook, ePUB)5,09 €
Bod is an unusual boy who inhabits an unusual place—he's the only living resident of a graveyard. Raised from infancy by the ghosts, werewolves, and other cemetery denizens, Bod has learned the antiquated customs of his guardians' time as well as their ghostly teachings—such as the ability to Fade so mere mortals cannot see him.
Can a boy raised by ghosts face the wonders and terrors of the worlds of both the living and the dead?
The Graveyard Book is the winner of the Newbery Medal, the Carnegie Medal, the Hugo Award for best novel, the Locus Award for Young Adult novel, the American Bookseller Association's "Best Indie Young Adult Buzz Book,” a Horn Book Honor, and Audio Book of the Year. Don't miss this modern classic—whether shared as a read-aloud or read independently, it's sure to appeal to readers ages 8 and up.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: HarperCollins
- Seitenzahl: 320
- Altersempfehlung: ab 10 Jahre
- Erscheinungstermin: 06.10.2009
- ISBN-13: 9780061972652
- Artikelnr.: 38004008