- Nadiya's British Food Adventure (eBook, ePUB)14,99 €
- The Mission Chinese Food Cookbook (eBook, ePUB)24,99 €
- Cooking South of the Clouds (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- MIXtipp Asiatisch kochen (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Vegetarisch kochen - chinesisch (eBook, PDF)11,95 €
- Ramen (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
Gok's love and passion for Chinese food and cooking techniques shine through from every page. He gives us his personal and modern take on the Chinese food that he grew up eating - for Gok, it's all about sitting down, tucking into fantastic food that is fuss-free, healthy, and packed with flavour.
With 80 different recipes including his absolute favourite Prawn Wonton Noodle Soup (which he calls 'happiness in a bowl') to Perfect Fried Rice or classics like his dad's Honey-glazed Char Siu Pork, they'll be something for everyone.
Through chapters on Dim Sum, Street Food, One Pot Wonders and Feasting, you will find recipes for all occasions and moods, whether entertaining friends or enjoying a meal at home by yourself.
Above all, Gok Wan will demystify Chinese ingredients and equipment, and shows how easy it is to shop and cook just like him so you'll be putting the takeaway menu down and getting in the kitchen!
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Penguin Books Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 240
- Erscheinungstermin: 01.12.2016
- ISBN-13: 9780718193706
- Artikelnr.: 45476570