- Wie bastel ich mir einen Zombie (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- A Really Practical Handbook of Children's Palliative Care (eBook, ePUB)0,00 €
- Rearticulations of Orthopaedic Surgery: The Process of Specialty Boundary Formation and the Provision of Fracture Care (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- A Careless Business: An Insider's Account of Social Care In the UK (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Harry Potter: A Journey Through Care of Magical Creatures (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- How to Make a Zombie (eBook, ePUB)7,03 €
- Po¿i fierbe un ou pe Everest? 695 de adevaruri ¿tiute de toata lumea care nu sunt toate... adevarate (eBook, ePUB)8,76 €
How fast and far would a zombie infection spread? What would a nutritionist say about an all-brain diet? Why are the undead so pissed off? Here are the answers to all of your essential zombie questions (you know you've asked them), with a lively, science-based exploration of every aspect of the undead.
- First book to examine the possible science of our undead brethren, from what a zombie brain looks like to why zombies don't get fat
- Fact-based approach-looks at zombies through the lens of real science
- Perfect gift for zombies (assuming they could read) and zombie-philes
Dripping with great zombie factoids and insights, The Proper Care and Feeding of Zombies will flesh out your understanding of the living dead.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Turner Publishing Company
- Seitenzahl: 256
- Erscheinungstermin: 14. September 2010
- ISBN-13: 9780470907252
- Artikelnr.: 49987465