- Banal Nationalism (eBook, ePUB)33,95
- Rethinking Ethnicity (eBook, ePUB)32,95
- Dream and Legacy (eBook, ePUB)17,95
- Anti-racism in Social Work practice (eBook, ePUB)19,95
- Incest Avoidance and the Incest Taboos (eBook, ePUB)6,99
- Popular Culture and Political Identity in the Arab Gulf States (eBook, ePUB)6,99
- Indigenous Theories of Contagious Disease (eBook, ePUB)23,95
Why are some nations so much more welcoming to immigrants than others? Why are some ethnic groups more ethnocentric than others, and why do Europeans seem to be so low in ethnocentrism? This highly original book sets out to answer these crucial questions. This is the first book to look at race differences in ethnocentrism, as well as the first to survey cutting-edge genetic research on differences in ethnocentrism.
Ethnocentrism, Dutton concludes, is predicted by almost everything Europeans have abandoned: cousin marriage, religiousness, a small gene pool, high levels of infant mortality. And his research suggests that, eventually, the more ethnocentric groups almost always dominate…
- Verlag: Arktos Media Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 276
- Erscheinungstermin: 11.04.2019
- ISBN-13: 9781912975068
- Artikelnr.: 56241664