- New School of Information Security, The (eBook, PDF)12,95 €
- IP Addressing Fundamentals (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- Effective TCP/IP Programming (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- Network Security (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
- Network+ Study Guide & Practice Exams (eBook, PDF)19,95 €
- Digital Character Animation 3 (eBook, PDF)23,95 €
- Apple I Replica Creation (eBook, PDF)19,95 €
Widely regarded as the most comprehensive yet comprehensible guide to network security, the first edition of Network Security received critical acclaim for its lucid and witty explanations of the inner workings of network security protocols. In the second edition, this most distinguished of author teams draws on hard-won experience to explain the latest developments in this field that has become so critical to our global network-dependent society.
Network Security, Second Edition brings together clear, insightful, and clever explanations of every key facet of information security, from the basics to advanced cryptography and authentication, secure Web and email services, and emerging security standards. Coverage includes:
- All-new discussions of the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), IPsec, SSL, and Web security
- Cryptography: In-depth, exceptionally clear introductions to secret and public keys, hashes, message digests, and other crucial concepts
- Authentication: Proving identity across networks, common attacks against authentication systems, authenticating people, and avoiding the pitfalls of authentication handshakes
- Core Internet security standards: Kerberos 4/5, IPsec, SSL, PKIX, and X.509
- Email security: Key elements of a secure email system-plus detailed coverage of PEM, S/MIME, and PGP
- Web security: Security issues associated with URLs, HTTP, HTML, and cookies
- Security implementations in diverse platforms, including Windows, NetWare, and Lotus Notes
The authors go far beyond documenting standards and technology: They contrast competing schemes, explain strengths and weaknesses, and identify the crucial errors most likely to compromise secure systems. Network Security will appeal to a wide range of professionals, from those who design or evaluate security systems to system administrators and programmers who want a better understanding of this important field. It can also be used as a textbook at the graduate or advanced undergraduate level.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.