- Investigating Classroom Discourse (eBook, PDF)41,95 €
- LGBTQ-Themed Fiction in the EFL Classroom. The Young Adult Novel "Will Grayson Will Grayson" by John Green (eBook, PDF)12,99 €
- Classroom Discourse Analysis (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
- The Importance of Language and Culture in the L2 Classroom (eBook, PDF)0,00 €
- Analysing Humorous Storybooks for the Use in the Primary EFL Classroom (eBook, PDF)12,99 €
- Scaffolding in the EFL Classroom (eBook, PDF)11,99 €
- Second Language Acquisition. Suitability of SLA Theories for the English Language Classroom (eBook, PDF)10,99 €
. Relates directly to the teacher talk of secondary-level EFL teachers;
. Combines quantitative and qualitative approaches to data analysis;
. Looks into pedagogical implications for ELT and proposes a flexible language development model based on evidence from the teacher training classroom;
. Provides a corpus-based repertoire of language for the classroom which is of relevance to native and non-native student-teachers and practising teachers.
Highlighting the need for much greater awareness of the impact of language use in both learning and teaching, this book is a major resource for advanced students and researchers of TESOL, classroom discourse, corpus linguistics, ELT, English for professional purposes, and teaching placement preparation.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 236
- Erscheinungstermin: 11. November 2020
- ISBN-13: 9780429553615
- Artikelnr.: 60162486