- Breaking the Mold of Education (eBook, ePUB)29,95 €
- Reconnecting, Redirecting, and Redefining 21st Century Males (eBook, ePUB)23,95 €
- Music Career Advising (eBook, ePUB)21,95 €
- Teacher-Student Relationships (eBook, ePUB)28,95 €
- Who Says Bullies Rule? (eBook, ePUB)18,95 €
- Finding Success the First Year (eBook, ePUB)36,95 €
- Healthy Schools (eBook, ePUB)28,95 €
The second edition not only reviews many of those same aspects from the first edition but seeks to add additional information based on further research, additional observations of contemporary incidents across the United States, and updated strategies educators can utilize when faced with over-indulged and narcissistic students who affect their already busy and difficult educational tasks. New material includes a greater in-depth examination into the history and growth of narcissism in the United States, the state and federal government's roles in fueling the narcissistic fire, and additional material regarding social media's role and how to effectively navigate that medium when educating students.
This is a must-read book for all educators who work with today's 'me-driven' society and parent population. In an easy-to-read format, Mason and Brackman zero in on the problem, describe the consequences for failing to act, and provide practical solutions for those individuals in the educational trenches.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: R&L Education
- Seitenzahl: 128
- Erscheinungstermin: 12. März 2014
- ISBN-13: 9781610489751
- Artikelnr.: 41010442