- John Dewey and Our Educational Prospect (eBook, PDF)24,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- New Studies in Deweyan Education (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
- Grappling with the Good (eBook, PDF)23,95 €
- Authority Is Relational (eBook, PDF)23,95 €
- Structure and Agency of Women's Education, The (eBook, PDF)25,95 €
- Arts of Living (eBook, PDF)25,95 €
Deweyan Inquiry brings John Dewey's theory of inquiry together with educational theory and practice. James Scott Johnston uses Dewey's late masterpiece Logic: The Theory of Inquiry as a guide and looks at inquiry in science and science education, social science and social science education, art and art education, and embodiment and physical education. He argues that inquiry is self-correcting, and that this makes Deweyan inquiry particularly useful for the always-changing educational milieu.
James Scott Johnston is Assistant Professor of Philosophy and Education at Queen's University in Canada and the author of Inquiry and Education: John Dewey and the Quest for Democracy, also published by SUNY Press.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: State University of New York Press
- Seitenzahl: 107
- Erscheinungstermin: 30.04.2009
- ISBN-13: 9780791493687
- Artikelnr.: 60502141