- Graphical Methods for Data Analysis (eBook, PDF)149,95 €
- Advances on Methodological and Applied Aspects of Probability and Statistics (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
- tolino shine 3102,99 €
- Item Response Theory (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- Advances on Theoretical and Methodological Aspects of Probability and Statistics (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
- Theoretical Statistics (eBook, PDF)83,95 €
- A Contingency Table Approach to Nonparametric Testing (eBook, PDF)126,95 €
This introduction covers one-sample analysis and distribution diagnostics, regression, two-sample problems and comparison of distributions, and multivariate analysis. It uses a range of examples to demonstrate how R can be employed to tackle statistical problems. In addition, the handy appendix includes a collection of R language elements and functions, serving as a quick reference and starting point to access the rich information that comes bundled with R.
Accessible to a broad audience, this book explores key topics in data analysis, regression, statistical distributions, and multivariate statistics. Full of examples and with a color insert, it helps readers become familiar with R.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.