- Mechanosensitivity of the Nervous System (eBook, PDF)152,95
- Alzheimer's Disease: Cellular and Molecular Aspects of Amyloid beta (eBook, PDF)169,95
- The ADAM Family of Proteases (eBook, PDF)143,95
- Experimental Glycoscience (eBook, PDF)71,95
- Experimental Glycoscience (eBook, PDF)107,95
- Hydrogen Sulfide and its Therapeutic Applications (eBook, PDF)116,95
- Optical Methods and Instrumentation in Brain Imaging and Therapy (eBook, PDF)89,95
Proteases in the Brain reviews the role and regulation of proteases in, Alzheimer’s disease, brain ischemia and traumatic brain injury, human glioma, inflammatory and infectious diseases of the central nervous system, metabolism of the prion protein, modulating synaptic activity, multiple sclerosis, neuronal plasticity and memory consolidation, Parkinson’s disease, processing, conversion and inactivation of neuropeptides.
Proteases in the Brain is a timely and useful source of information both for those well-versed in the role of proteases in the brain, and for those who are beginning to realize the important role of this family of enzymes in brain function and dysfunction.
- Verlag: Springer US
- Erscheinungstermin: 20.01.2006
- ISBN-13: 9780387231013
- Artikelnr.: 37288486