- The Science and Technology Labor Force36,99 €
- Information and Communications Technology in Primary School Education36,99 €
- Higher Education and Development in Africa27,99 €
- Policy Analysis of Structural Reforms in Higher Education52,99 €
- Collective Skill Formation in Liberal Market Economies?68,40 €
- Trends and Challenges in Science and Higher Education44,99 €
- Disrupting Education Policy52,85 €
Taking labor economics as a useful lens for conceptualizing the diffusion of innovation, in the first part of the book the authors analyze book how certain power arrangements can block educational innovations in schools. In the second part they examine recent educational reforms in the US and Russia. The final part presents a vision of the next generation of educational reforms, which may enable innovation diffusion, rather than hamper it.