Andere Kunden interessierten sich auch für
- The Technical Analysis Course, Fourth Edition: Learn How to Forecast and Time the Market61,99 €
- All about Short Selling: The Easy Way to Get Started21,99 €
- Inside the Mind of the Turtles: How the World's Best Traders Master Risk30,99 €
- Fusion Analysis: Merging Fundamental, Technical, Behavioral, and Quantitative Analysis for Risk-Adjusted Excess Returns88,99 €
- Win by Not Losing: A Disciplined Approach to Building and Protecting Your Wealth in the Stock Market by Managing Your Risk35,99 €
- The Var Modeling Handbook: Practical Applications in Alternative Investing, Banking, Insurance, and Portfolio Management98,99 €
- Short-Term Rental Success73,99 €
Located in the gray area between the lightning-fast day trader and the endlessly patient buy-and-hold investor, the modern swing trader executes intermediate positions that offer highly lucrative results with less volatility. The Master Swing Trader contains a wealth of practical insights and information for using this powerful trading method to profit from short-term price moves often missed by other market participants. After beginning with a detailed background on Pattern Cycle applications and the trend-range axis, The Master Swing Trader presents:
* Dozens of specific trading strategies and setups that include precise reward, risk, and stop-loss considerations
* Concrete tips, tactics, and workflows to make informed choices at each stage of short-term trade evolution
* The 7 Bells - unique tools to uncover high-probability short-term trading prospects
With more than 200 charts and dozens of proprietary setups that illustrate both classic and highly original short-term tactics, The Master Swing Trader doesn't leave your trading profits to chance. Coldly analytical and backed by real-time trading results, this proven course for short-term traders will help you improve your bottom line, lessen your risks--and increase your confidence in building solid profits in today's volatile markets!
Biased news stories spun by insiders to manipulate options prices...Questionable stocks pushed by analysts so their trading departments can unload bloated inventories ... Quick-trigger day traders chasing the latest chat room buzz ...
Today's top market players understandthat our "efficient" markets are actually highly inefficient, driven by insiders with hidden agendas and an irrational pack mentality that has little to do with underlying value. Fortunately, this constant imbalance generates repeated, high-probability trade setups--and Alan