- Building a Culture of Conscious Leadership38,99 €
- Team Roles at Work145,99 €
- The Team-Building Tool Kit19,99 €
- The Organization and Architecture of Innovation74,99 €
- Leadership Wholeness, Volume 1105,99 €
- Emotional Intelligence for Project Managers23,99 €
- Changing Conversations in Organizations53,99 €
This book provides a research-based and practical model of the characteristics of effective management teams. It looks in depth at each factor of the model, discusses the supporting research, provides examples of how the factors influence the work and effectiveness of management teams, and shares tips and tools for successfully working with management team development.
It provides researchers, academics, and students of organizational behavior with an overview of the variables that empirical research has found to be robustly related to management team effectiveness and will enable leaders and management consultants to develop more effective management teams.