- Managing Cooperation in Supply Network Structures and Small or Medium-sized Enterprises39,99 €
- Handbook Utility Management66,99 €
- Das intelligente Unternehmen69,99 €
- Projektmanagement130,00 €
- Introduction to Social Systems Engineering107,99 €
- Die ISO 9001:2015 - Ein Ratgeber für die Einführung und tägliche Praxis34,99 €
- Produktivitätsmanagement von Dienstleistungen99,99 €
The synthesis starts with an overview of the fundamental skills and competencies mastered by leaders and team members in organizations. Building Corporate IQ - Moving the Energy Business from Smart to Genius also includes a corporate IQ test that is designed to help leaders gain insight into how their organization can stay at the competitive frontier.
Illustrated with case studies from the energy sector, Building Corporate IQ - Moving the Energy Business from Smart to Genius explains the guiding principles of organizational learning, with the goal of developing better organizational intelligence. It is intended as an indispensable guide for managers at all levels to help them meet and recognize new challenges in the corporate innovation process.
"For the third millennium, with the increase in depersonalized electronic communication, business leaders, especially in the energy industry, must quickly develop organizational intelligence in their organizations to survive. This book sets out the modus operandi."
Crispian McCredie, former Managing Director and Publisher, The Petroleum Economist
"MBA graduates and seasoned professionals will find this executive guide a powerful reference during their careers."
Ken Graham, former Head Global Leadership Development, Shell