- A Good Girl's Guide to Murder (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- What She Found in the Woods (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- The Lying Game (eBook, ePUB)6,29 €
- Murder at the Museum (Agatha Oddly, Book 2) (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Slide (eBook, ePUB)5,69 €
- All American Boys (eBook, ePUB)9,18 €
- The Retribution of Mara Dyer (eBook, ePUB)9,18 €
THE WINNER OF THE BRITISH BOOK AWARD'S CHILDREN'S BOOK OF THE YEAR 2020
SHORTLISTED FOR THE WATERSTONES CHILDREN'S BOOK PRIZE 2020
The case is closed. Five years ago, schoolgirl Andie Bell was murdered by Sal Singh. The police know he did it. Everyone in town knows he did it.
But having grown up in the same small town that was consumed by the crime, Pippa Fitz-Amobi isn't so sure. When she chooses the case as the topic for her final project, she starts to uncover secrets that someone in town desperately wants to stay hidden. And if the real killer is still out there, how far will they go to keep Pip from the truth . . . ?
Perfect for fans of One of Us Is Lying, Gone Girl, We Were Liars and Riverdale
Holly Jackson started writing stories from a young age, completing her first (poor) attempt at a novel aged fifteen. She lives in London and aside from reading and writing, she enjoys playing video games and watching true crime documentaries so she can pretend to be a detective. A Good Girl's Guide to Murder is her first novel. You can follow Holly on Twitter and Instagram @HoJay92
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: HarperCollins Publishers
- Seitenzahl: 448
- Altersempfehlung: ab 14 Jahre
- Erscheinungstermin: 02.05.2019
- ISBN-13: 9781405293846
- Artikelnr.: 56524700