- Your Passport to Gifted Education (eBook, PDF)56,95 €
- Managing Neuropathic Pain in the Diabetic Patient (eBook, PDF)42,95 €
- Potenziale entfalten - Begabungen fördern (eBook, PDF)17,99 €
- Nähe und Distanz (eBook, PDF)18,99 €
- Institutionalisierungen von Kindheit (eBook, PDF)27,99 €
- Neue Störungsbilder - Mythos oder Realität? (eBook, PDF)32,99 €
- Promoting Mental, Emotional and Social Health (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
Throughout A Blueprint for Promoting Academic and Social Competence in After-School Programs, which focuses on children in grades 1 through 6, noted experts identify the best practices of effective programs and pinpoint methods for enhancing school-based skills and making them portable to home and neighborhood settings. This volume: (1) Analyzes the concepts central to effective after-school programs. (2) Offers developmental, cognitive, and social ecology perspectives on how children learn. (3) Features more than 100 exercises that develop young people's capabilities for academic, social, moral, and emotional learning - These exercises are ready to use or can be adapted to students' unique needs. (4) Emphasizes young people's development as students and as productive members of society during middle to late childhood and early adolescence. (5) Presents explicit theory and evidence that can be used to explain the value of after-school programs for budget proposals.
This important book will find an appreciative, ready audience among the program directors who design after-school curricula, the educators who implement them, the mental health and social work professionals who help staff them, and the current crop of graduate students who will create the next generation of programs.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 236
- Erscheinungstermin: 25.06.2010
- ISBN-13: 9780387799209
- Artikelnr.: 37288532