- The Dramaturgy of the Door (eBook, ePUB)32,95 €
- Heiner Müller's The Hamletmachine (eBook, PDF)7,99 €
- Costuming the Shakespearean Stage (eBook, PDF)38,95 €
- Taming of the Shrew (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- Emulation on the Shakespearean Stage (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- The Tragedie of Macbeth (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- Beginning Drama 11-14 (eBook, PDF)94,95 €
This first book-length study on the topic argues that doors engage in and help to shape broad phenomena of performance across key areas of critical enquiry in the field. Doors open up questions of theatrical space(s) and artistic encounters with place(s), design and architecture, bodies and movement, interior versus exterior, im/materiality, the relationship between the real and the imaginary, and processes of transformation. As doors separate places and practices, they also invite us to see connections and contradictions between each one and to consider the ways in which doors frame the world beyond the stage and between places of performance.
With a wide-ranging set of examples - from Shakespeare's Macbeth to performance installations in the Mojave Desert - The Dramaturgy of the Door is aimed at performance makers and artists as well as advanced students and scholars in the fields of performance studies, cultural theory, and visual arts.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 180
- Erscheinungstermin: 8. Oktober 2019
- ISBN-13: 9781134852208
- Artikelnr.: 57876441