- Pocket Atlas of Endodontics29,99 €
- Color Atlas of Dental Medicine I. Periodontology204,99 €
- Atlas der Pharmakologie und Toxikologie für Zahnmediziner81,99 €
- Farbatlanten der Zahnmedizin 1. Parodontologie107,99 €
- Pathobiologie oraler Strukturen41,99 €
- Moderne bildgebende Diagnostik in der Zahn-, Mund- und Kieferheilkunde40,99 €
- Zahntrauma78,00 €
Experts from around the world present a comprehensive overview of the clinical practice of endodontology, featuring the most up-to-date information on how to treat problems of the inner tooth, the pulp, and of the tissues surrounding the root. The authors provide detailed coverage of all common endodontic procedures documented with full-color illustrations that demonstrate the various steps of each treatment.
The atlas opens with a solid introduction to the basic science and general principles of endodontic pathobiology, microbiology, diagnosis, imaging, anatomy, anesthesia, and emergency care. Separate sections then guide the reader through instruments and materials, root canal treatment, instrumentation and filling, and postendodontic measures, plus other key topics such as endodontic surgery, traumatology, and outcomes.
Over 1,900 high-quality illustrations, including full-color microscopic images and photographs of clinical treatment steps, techniques, instruments, and materials
The latest information on Nickel-Titanium instruments, the use of clinical microscopes, adhesive fixation technology, and primary endodontic treatment and re-treatment
Practical discussion of the pros and cons of each treatment approach
Endodontology is an essential resource for all practicing endodontists as well as any dentist who must have a full understanding of modern techniques and approaches. It also serves as an excellent tool with which to educate patients about their treatment options.
- Color Atlas of Dental Medicine
- Verlag: Thieme, New York / Thieme, Stuttgart
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 116462
- 2nd ed.
- Seitenzahl: 424
- Erscheinungstermin: Dezember 2010
- Abmessung: 28mm x 239mm x 318mm
- Gewicht: 2118g
- ISBN-13: 9783131164629
- ISBN-10: 313116462X
- Artikelnr.: 31890336