- Encyclopedia of Archival Writers, 1515 - 2015 (eBook, ePUB)108,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Effective Approaches for Managing Electronic Records and Archives (eBook, ePUB)36,95 €
- Organizing Archival Records (eBook, ePUB)27,95 €
- Stirrings in the Archives (eBook, ePUB)62,95 €
- Imagining Archives (eBook, ePUB)47,95 €
- Building Trustworthy Digital Repositories (eBook, ePUB)49,95 €
Local government records are the records that most directly touch the lives of U. S. residents: deeds and property records, marriage licenses, school transcripts, law suits, and more, yet these records are often the most neglected records in the country. This guide is designed to appeal both to trained archivists as well as to those without formal training but find they are dealing with the administration of an archives program in a municipality, county, parish, township or borough, or a quasi-governmental entity such as a water district or a regional transportation authority.
Managing Local Government Archives describes and prescribes the essential elements and best practices of a local government archives program. It is intended to be both a text for classroom instruction and a self-help tool for both professional and paraprofessional archivists. It is also intended to be helpful to local governments considering the planning and implementation of a formal archives program. Coverage encompasses the various domains of archival enterprise as practiced in a local government setting:
- arrangement and description,
- relationship to the records management profession, and
- other topics.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Seitenzahl: 186
- Erscheinungstermin: 08.07.2016
- ISBN-13: 9781442263963
- Artikelnr.: 45103724