- Multiple Dimensions of Caregiving and Disability (eBook, PDF)104,95 €
- The Challenges of Mental Health Caregiving (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Multidisciplinary Coordinated Caregiving (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Cancer Caregiving in the United States (eBook, PDF)112,95 €
- Caregiving for Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Caregiving Across the Lifespan (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
Focusing on what is known as well as what is needed - and zeroing in on major subgroups within this diverse population - Rural Caregiving in the United States replaces misconceptions of the nonurban experience with real-life issues, findings, and solutions. For example, this pioneering volume:
- Covers a broad range of issues unique to rural caregiving, including research, education/training, policy, and practice.
- Identifies specific needs related to education, training, and support for rural caregivers.
- Examines both the positive and negative effects of rural living on caregivers as well as patients.
- Discusses the importance of in-home care in lieu of scarcer forms of for-profit care (e.g., hospitals).
- Addresses not only discrepancies between rural and urban health care systems but racial and ethnic disparities within rural health care.
- Explores the advantages of using information technology to address rural health care limitations.
Rural Caregiving in the United States offers uniquely knowledgeable perspectives to researchers, practitioners, and graduate students in the caregiving fields, including psychology, social work, nursing, gerontology and geriatrics, medicine, public health, public policy, and educational policy.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 276
- Erscheinungstermin: 15. September 2011
- ISBN-13: 9781461403029
- Artikelnr.: 37355931