- Verlag: Random House UK Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 210
- Erscheinungstermin: 4. Juni 2015
- Abmessung: 198mm x 126mm x 17mm
- Gewicht: 160g
- ISBN-13: 9780753555200
- ISBN-10: 0753555204
- Artikelnr.: 41488393
"An extended polemic against stagnation, convention, and uninspired thinking. What Thiel is after is the revitalization of imagination and invention writ large "
The New Republic
"Might be the best business book I've read...Barely 200 pages long and well lit by clear prose and pithy aphorisms, Thiel has written a perfectly tweetable treatise and a relentlessly thought-provoking handbook."
Derek Thompson, The Atlantic
This book delivers completely new and refreshing ideas on how to create value in the world.
- Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook
Peter Thiel has built multiple breakthrough companies, and Zero to One shows how.
- Elon Musk, CEO of SpaceX and Tesla
" Zero to One is the first book any working or aspiring entrepreneur must read period."
- Marc Andreessen, co-creator of the world's first web browser, co-founder of Netscape, and venture capitalist at Andreessen Horowitz
"Zero to One is an important handbook to relentless improvement for big companies and beginning entrepreneurs alike. Read it, accept Peter s challenge, and build a business beyond expectations."
- Jeff Immelt, Chairman and CEO, GE
When a risk taker writes a book, read it. In the case of Peter Thiel, read it twice. Or, to be safe, three times. This is a classic.
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb, author of Fooled by Randomness and The Black Swan
Thiel has drawn upon his wide-ranging and idiosyncratic readings in philosophy, history, economics, anthropology, and culture to become perhaps America s leading public intellectual today
"Peter Thiel, in addition to being an accomplished entrepreneur and investor, is also one of the leading public intellectuals of our time. Read this book to get your first glimpse of how and why that is true."
- Tyler Cowen, New York Times best-selling author of Average is Over and Professor of Economics at George Mason University
"The first and last business book anyone needs to read; a one in a world of zeroes."
- Neal Stephenson, New York Times best-selling author of Snow Crash, the Baroque Cycle, and Cryptonomicon
"Forceful and pungent in its treatment of conventional orthodoxies a solid starting point for readers thinking about building a business."
- Kirkus Reviews