- Reflections on Socialism in the Twenty-First Century (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- A Feasible Basic Income Scheme for Germany (eBook, PDF)64,95 €
- Welfare Capitalism in Taiwan (eBook, PDF)128,95 €
- The Politics of Pharmaceutical Policy Reform (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Why Popcorn Costs So Much at the Movies (eBook, PDF)22,95 €
- Aleppo and Devonshire Square (eBook, PDF)64,95 €
This new edition of The New World will expose new generations of economics students to how McKenzie and Tullock have applied in a lucid manner a relatively small number of economic concepts and principles to a cluster of topics that have been in the book from its first release and to a larger number of topics that are new to this edition, with the focus of the new topics on showing students how economic thinking can be applied to business decision making. This edition continues the book's tradition of taking contrarian stances on important economic issues. Economics professors have long reported that The New World is a rare book in that students will read it without being required to do so.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 559
- Erscheinungstermin: 16.05.2012
- ISBN-13: 9783642273643
- Artikelnr.: 37372948