- A Compendium of Italian Economists at Oxbridge (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- Classical Political Economics and Modern Capitalism (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Applied General Equilibrium (eBook, PDF)54,95 €
- tolino shine 395,00 €
- Nonlinearity, Bounded Rationality, and Heterogeneity (eBook, PDF)68,95 €
- Essays on New Institutional Economics (eBook, PDF)64,95 €
- Variations in Economic Analysis (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
e economies. It is suggested that the actual economies do not behave like the parable of a one-commodity world of the traditional neoclassical theory, which theorizes the relative scarcities of "goods and production factors" as the fundamental determinants of relative prices and their movement. By contrast, the results of the empirical analysis are fully consistent with the modern classical theory, which makes the intersectoral structure of production and the way in which net output is distributed amongst its claimants the fundamental determinants of price magnitudes. At the same time, however, these results indicate that only a few vertically integrated industries ("industry core" or "hyper-basic industries") are enough to shape the behaviour of the entire economy in the case of a disturbance. This fact is reduced to the skew distribution of the eigenvalues of the matrices of vertically integrated technical coefficients and reveals that, across countries and over time, the effective dimensions of actual economies are surprisingly low.
Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE />
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 242
- Erscheinungstermin: 13. Januar 2016
- ISBN-13: 9784431550044
- Artikelnr.: 44485663