- Labour Migration in Europe Volume II46,54 €
- Rural-Urban Migration in Vietnam95,45 €
- Severance Payment and Labor Mobility95,45 €
- How Labor Migrants Fare97,95 €
- Economic Transition and Labor Market Reform in China99,09 €
- Manufacturing and Jobs in South Asia103,99 €
- Non-Standard Employment and Quality of Work98,52 €
In addressing questions as to why some ethnic groups seem to compete more successfully in business, as well as addressing questions about how skilled labour can be attracted and retained, this volume forms part of a very important multidisciplinary dialogue on labour migration. The policy implications of answering such questions are also discussed, as contributors ultimately examine whether skills-dependent migration policy needs to form part of a common strategy, either at a national or an international level.
- Verlag: Springer, Berlin; Springer International Publishing
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 978-3-319-90586-0
- 1st ed. 2018
- Erscheinungstermin: 24. September 2018
- Abmessung: 216mm x 153mm x 13mm
- Gewicht: 322g
- ISBN-13: 9783319905860
- ISBN-10: 3319905864
- Artikelnr.: 51941385
Chapter 2: Chinese Migration to Italy: Features and Issues.
Chapter 3: Job Promotion and Labour Turnover Among Spanish Workers in West Germany 1960-1973.
Chapter 4: Notes on the Economic and Social Impact of the Migration Flows in Belgium from the Post-World War II to the New Millennium: Some Case Studies.
Chapter 5: Entrepreneurship and Immigrant Business Groups in the Italian Labour Market